Today, Unify2 released BusyOnBusy 2.0 (Lync version). You can contact email@example.com to procure the trial or full version of BusyOnBusy 2.0.
What is BusyOnBusy?
BusyOnBusy 2.0 is a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 based solution that enables administrators to configure (enable/disable) Lync users for secondary call suppression. If a ‘BusyOnBusy enabled’ user, who is busy in an existing/active Lync call, receives another (secondary) call from a Lync user or a PSTN caller, the BusyOnBusy server application responds to the secondary caller with a well-known busy signal. Morever, users within a Lync pool can be individually configured (or batch configured) for BusyOnBusy, to either allow or block secondary calls.
What’s included in BusyOnBusy 2.0?
The BusyOnBusy msi provides an easy click-through installation. BusyOnBusy comprises of the following components:
- BusyOnBusy.exe: A command Line Administration Utility to configure and administer Lync users for BusyOnBusy
- BusyOnBusy server application: A Lync Server Application that intercepts calls, and either allows or blocks calls for Lync users, based on a user’s BusyOnBusy configuration settings
- Batch configure users script: A PowerShell script that can be used to “batch configure” users for BusyOnBusy
- BusyOnBusy Global settings configuration file: A configuration file that can be used to set the global BusyOnBusy policy for the Lync Pool
- BusyOnBusy 2.0 User Guide: Documentation on installing/uninstalling BusyOnBusy and details & examples, on administering and using BusyOnBusy
For more information regarding BusyOnBusy sales and/or customer support, you can contact us at:
Sales: EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org / US: email@example.com / APAC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support: email@example.com