How Cloud Managed Services Can Provide Rapid Resolutions and Analysis Without Breaking the Bank
The cost of hiring, training, and retaining a full-time IT staff for a myriad of workstream collaboration (WSC) and unified communications (UC) platforms can overwhelm your budget and derail your overall IT personnel allocation strategy. Yet a focused and experienced operations and support team is what it takes to effectively manage the multi-faceted, multi-platform ecosystem. If you’re like most enterprises, you simply don’t have the bandwidth and in-house expertise to manage large-scale communication and collaborations deployments. Learn how the secret to WSC and UC success could be within your budget with Cloud Managed Services.
What We’ll Cover:
– Does Microsoft Teams really lend itself well to a managed services model?
– How much IT productivity and savings can really be expected using a managed services model for Skype for Business?
– Isn’t the majority of the heavy lifting involved with getting SfB to work right really only wrapped up in the up-front architecting and deployment — thus is UC managed services really worth it?
– What sort of SLA’s should an enterprise expect/demand when it comes to a SfB managed service?
– Given the complexities of SfB and Teams, can a remote cloud managed services model (vs an on-site co-location model) for UC managed services really work?