How Cloud Managed Services Can Provide Rapid Resolutions and Analysis Without Breaking the Bank
The cost of hiring, training, and retaining a full-time IT staff for a myriad of workstream collaboration (WSC) and unified communications (UC) platforms can overwhelm your budget and derail your overall IT personnel allocation strategy. Yet a focused and experienced operations and support team is what it takes to effectively manage the multi-faceted, multi-platform ecosystem. If you’re like most enterprises, you simply don’t have the bandwidth and in-house expertise to manage large-scale communication and collaborations deployments, let alone manage room systems. Learn how the secret to WSC and UC success could be within your budget with Cloud Managed Services.
What We’ll Cover:
– Does Microsoft Teams really lend itself well to a managed services model?
– How much IT productivity and savings can really be expected using a managed services model for Skype for Business?
– Isn’t the majority of the heavy lifting involved with getting SfB to work right really only wrapped up in the up-front architecting and deployment — thus is UC managed services really worth it?
– What sort of SLA’s should an enterprise expect/demand when it comes to a SfB managed service?
– Given the complexities of SfB and Teams, can a remote cloud managed services model (vs an on-site co-location model) for UC managed services really work?