Getting Ready for Slack. 86% of corporate employees and executives see collaboration issues as a cause of workplace failure, making the proper implementation of workstream collaboration platforms critical. Why is that?
- Workplace requirements are changing alongside workforce demographics, making integration of platforms like Slack crucial to IT strategy.
- A younger demographic is accustomed to technology that adapts to needs with easy to use apps, widgets, and services.
- With multiple conversations happening simultaneously, it’s easy for end-users to accidentally share confidential files in the wrong channel. What security measures do you have in place?
- Unlike other platforms or services that require heavy IT intervention, Slack boasts a streamlined onboarding workflow that requires minimal IT involvement.
“With proper deployment and integration, Slack allows cohesive communication across all business units and offers additional benefits for keeping remote workers engaged.”
This guide will provide a deeper understanding of Slack plus:
- How Does Slack benefit your company?
- Why is Slack spreading now?
- What should you consider before adopting Slack?
- What Slack will add to your Workplace?
Enter your details to get access to our latest eBook: