Taking the Guesswork out
of User Experience Success
Uploaded by Unify Square on 2018-04-11.
Demystifying the Skype for Business service health environment and user experience can be an IT nightmare! Walk through the 3 KPIs that are the secret to user experience success
What We’ll Cover:
– What are the 3 KPIs that IT should focus on to roll-up the myriad of analytics?
– How do performance monitoring and management differ between third-party tools and what platforms provide natively?
– Are there any trends emerging regarding how IT is approaching the end-user experience monitoring?
– As Skype for Business continues to shift to the cloud, how will that change the user experience monitoring game?
– How will Microsoft Teams performance management mirror (or differ from) the approach to SfB performance management?
How to Navigate the Complexities of UC Room Systems UC Conference Rooms: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly UC conference rooms were designed to
How to Successfully Deploy Workstream Collaboration and Unified Communications Platforms Tips and Tricks to Collaboration Platform Deployments Whether it is a workstream collaboration platform deployment
What key trend should you consider when moving UC and WSC workloads into the cloud Key Considerations and Timing for Migrating Collaboration Workloads to the
Best Practices for the Emerging Collaboration Security category Collaboration Security: Is Your Data at Risk? Collaboration security is key to businesses using collaboration and communication
What You Need to Know About Direct Routing Voice Enabling Microsoft Teams Webinar What You Need to Know About Direct Routing Microsoft Teams has been