Nemertes Data has shown that Unify Square customers spend the lowest on their OpEx.
Specialty management tools are a key player in lower UCC OpEx costs. While using Unify Square, companies with more than 1,000 UCC licenses spend the least, a decrease $375 per license, annually.
Projected UCC Budget Change:
- 4% of companies plan to increase UCC spending.
- It is important to support new work from home initiatives.
- >50% of the spending increase is going toward video meeting apps.
Annual Operational Cost, by Architecture
- With a less than 1K license, UCaaS turns out a significantly lower cost at $1,830.
- A 1,000+ license, an on-premises license is the least at $546 annually.
In summary, adding specialty management tools to your company’s UCC platforms is valuable for lowering operating expenses; especially when research shows an increase in UCC spending to support new WFH initiatives.