Which Platform is Right for You?
With so much material on each individual platform, it can be difficult to separate the signal from the noise. We decided to bring the information you need together in one place. As independent experts, we break down key features of the top UC and collaboration platforms to help you make an educated purchasing decision.
Deciding Between Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, and Others
Whether your enterprise business is looking for a collaboration platform to increase productivity or for more traditional unified communications, we have the ultimate UC and collaboration platform comparison guide. Our goal is to help you find the right answer for your organization.
Our FREE comparison chart highlights must-have features to help guide you towards the right UC and collaboration platform for your business.
Key Categories in Our Comparison Guide
We’ve broken down key aspects of UC and collaboration platforms into these high-level categories. Compare features side-by-side to understand what you get when you make a purchasing decision.
- Features: Key information on product features aimed at end-users
- Administration: Out-of-the-box capabilities for proper platform administration
- Integrations: Third-party applications augment these platforms
- Security: How each platform protects your data and your users
- Hardware Support: Amplify base platform functionality with additional modalities like rooms or IP phones
- Plans & Pricing: Compare purchasing options to ensure high value