How management tools provide benefits across the board
For the third straight year, Nemertes real-world research documents large companies save 43% in operational costs with performance management tools, and and 65% in implementation costs with administration management tools. What’s more, employee productivity jumps from 16% to 21% when collaboration tools are well managed and working properly. As companies deploy an increasing number of collaboration tools, driven by emerging team collaboration suites, managing performance becomes more challenging without the right management capabilities.
Key Discussion Topics:
- When should I evaluate management tools & which type of tools do I need?
- Why do management tools help to lower my opex & implementation costs?
- How do management tools affect productivity, and how is that measured?
- Which management vendors have the biggest impact on productivity?
- Why does the use of management tools correlate with better satisfaction of UC overall?