Although the entire PowerSuite set of services fully embraces the SOF methodology, Unify Square has created a unique “Special Edition” of PowerSuite™ to help better showcase each of the 12 SOF stages. Our Special Edition offers either software or consulting/managed services for each stage and is equally applicable to both cloud (PSTN Conferencing and Cloud PBX) and on-prem installations of Skype for Business. PowerSuite Special Edition (pdf) bundles together the following core services components into a single comprehensive offer package:
• UC RightTrackTM: Our popular Skype for Business envisioning, planning and best practice design workshop provides technical and user adoption guidance to help kick-start your enterprise UC infrastructure transformation to a hybrid or cloud environment.
• Skype for Business Network Readiness Service: As part of the overall cloud readiness assessment, this service conducts a WAN and WiFi network readiness assessment for hybrid and cloud environments.
• Skype for Business User Adoption Service: Our scientific, best practices approach educates and trains employees and delivers cost savings early in the Skype for Business cloud transformation.
• Cloud Managed Services: One of the only pure-play Skype for Business managed services available to customers today offering a unique hybrid operations management system for Skype for Business which automates and extends our availability and performance SLAs. The services bundle provides a 24×7 Skype for Business expert IT staff to deliver Tier 2 through Tier 4 operations & support, measurement, reporting and overall SfB management monitoring for on-premises, hybrid and now full cloud deployments.
• Site Transformation AcceleratorTM: This subscription-based add-on option to PowerAssurance handles site by site deployments of Modern Voice for Skype for Business, standing up either Cloud PBX or on-premise Skype for Business servers for enterprises across the globe. The software-based system implements processes to expand deployment momentum and accelerate “slow” deployments into more aggressive EV (enterprise voice) deployments.
In addition, the Special Edition Bundle offers the following optional add-on components:
• Skype for Business Cloud PBX/CCE Pilot Service: This pilot service helps enterprises test small hybrid and cloud PBX pilots to speed a full-scale Skype for Business-Online rollout.
• Network Readiness Assessment for Skype Broadcast: In a partnership with Kollective, this add-on service paves the way for flawless Skype Meeting Broadcast media streaming sessions.
• Skype for Business Online Migration Service: This service specifically targets the transformation of end users from on-premise to cloud-based Skype for Business environments.
• Video RightTrackTM: A video-centric version of our popular UC RightTrackTM service, this service specifically targets helping enterprises migrate and/or onboard video for use in hybrid and cloud environments with Skype for Business.
• Office 365 Cloud Transformation ServiceTM: This is Unify Square’s popular cloud-centric service which has been on the market since late 2015 and helps enterprises with everything from business case analysis to infrastructure onboarding for Skype for Business-Online.
PowerSuite Special Edition (pdf): The most comprehensive software, consulting + cloud managed services offering on the market today for Microsoft Skype for Business (SfB).