Using ‘Real’ Machine Learning to Enhance Unified Communications Health
This webinar will focus on:
- What exactly is AI (artificial intelligence) and ML (machine learning) and why are they important?
- How much AI and ML is truly currently present in the UC space today vs just smoke and mirrors?
- With AI and ML already present in other parts of the high tech world, why is AI taking longer to penetrate into UC?
- What are some good examples that you expect to see soon regarding how AI will reshape the UC space?
- Is AI going to put IT out of a job when it comes to UC?
About the Speaker
Alan Shen, Vice President of Consulting Services
Alan leads the Unify Square Consulting practice, which includes Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams deployments, user adoption practices, Skype for Business cloud/hybrid best practices, the Unify Square Success Services practice, and consulting regarding all aspects of Skype for Business Voice issues, including bandwidth planning, voice quality, PBX interoperability, edge deployment, enterprise voice routing, and enterprise cellular telephony.